Indietalk - Reloaded -

indietalk

IndieTalk Founder
Staff Member
Admin
Welcome Back!

Not only a new look - new software and features!

IndieTalk is Reloaded - now powered by the most powerful forum software, vbulletin. I had to move everything from the old database.

I will be tweaking things, and adding all kinds of custom scripts - get ready for crazy new features! :)

I let you guys in early - please excuse our dust!

indietalk Staff.

:)

Wow!

Will take a bit of getting used to....

...meanwhile...

In my darkest hour, IndieTalk failed me. :(

My "app" drive burned out (the one with Premiere etc on it)... and I had nowhere to whine about it, for 3 hours! Tsk tsk
smiley_creepy.gif

...and finding solutions to whines...

IMG tags seem to be set to Profile Preferences, and the default is set to OFF.

IMG tags are awfully handy, especially when people post handy "how to's", such as King Goldfish's "GreenScreen Pictorial".

That is certainly super handy to have activated by default.... and my smileys will work, too! Bonus!!

Post concerns here ... will be addressed tomorrow and this week.

Maybe "sticky" the Poll & Flicks in ITOC, so other threads in there won't make them tricky to find? :)

And add the urls to the film titles in the Poll, for last-minute look-sees. Rar!

And I should hit the hay. Rar!

Whoa...this will take some getting use to for sure, but I'm digging it. Nice work indie on a great job! Can't wait to see what CRAZY stuff you come up with for us to play around with! :-P

Oh, yes this will nake some getting used to... I don't have the brain power at the moment to start navigating through here, but I will eventually.

Very nice. This is definitely the best forum engine out there, and I love the layout! Looking forward to the other things you have under your sleeeve

what's happened i go for like a few days and then you guys turn everything around on me
:( it's because i'm different isn't is? lol nah just joking. tis cool!

Peter:

"New Posts" in nav bar, and under your avatar on the home page.

This is just a suggestion, but would you mind making the handle of the scroll bar in Internet Explorer easier to see? It's virtually the same color as the scroll bar, itself. Thanks.

Back