IndieTalk Film Festival?

indietalk

IndieTalk Founder
Staff Member
Admin
Speak up members :D Would you like to have an IndieTalk film festival? How would you like it to work? Start brainstorming ... now :P

Re: Actual Film Fest or Online

pokewowplayer1 said:
Would it be an actual film fest, or would it be more of an online thing?

Poke

Just looking for ideas, and what you guys think ;) Feel free to post any ideas you have.

Well

I think what we have in the screening room is pretty much already an online film fest. If we added some kind of competition (like highest rated film each week get's the poster an IndieTalk Tshirt) would be nice.

Poke

Re: Well

pokewowplayer1 said:
I think what we have in the screening room is pretty much already an online film fest. Poke

I agree. We would have to set rules though, like the film must have at least 10 votes, or something, since a film can be rated 10 once, and be a 10, and, the same film cannot win twice, etc...

pokewowplayer1 said:
If we added some kind of competition (like highest rated film each week get's the poster an IndieTalk Tshirt) would be nice.

Poke

A prize is a good idea. We will look for someone who would like to sponsor such an event, and would be willing to offer an industry related product, service, or discount.

Keep the ideas flowing!

Re: Well

indietalk said:
We would have to set rules though, like the film must have at least 10 votes, or something, since a film can be rated 10 once, and be a 10, and, the same film cannot win twice, etc...

Yeah, and only films by Poke can win ;)

Poke

Since we're giving away lollipops...

Can I have 8 million lollipops? That way I could sell them for 25 cents a piece and have a $2 million budget for my next film...

- Mike.

Poke I was talking about the whole idea!!!

Lollipop? Will it be an adult design ? If so would it define the male or female gender?

:evil: :evil: :evil:

cheaters

too many people would cheat on an online film fest if the public judged it

Back