IndieTalk Banner Available

indietalk

IndieTalk Founder
Staff Member
Admin
Folks!

A lot of you have benefited from IndieTalk by getting attention to your films and websites. If you'd like to help us out by placing an indietalk banner on your site, you can use this banner.

indietalk.gif

You can save the banner by right clicking, or you can use this one that we have hosted.
The address is http://www.indietalk.com/banners/indietalk.gif
Just link to www.indietalk.com

We appreciate it! Reply to this post so we can thank you!

Also, if you are a member of other forums, chances are you can use the banner as your sig.

It helps us all to bring more Indie Filmmakers here. Through new members we get advice, contacts, and that many more people to see our work.

Poke

Ack... I am a creature of comfort and it *hurts* to change settings...

Well... maybe...

I'd do it for a Klondike Bar...

:shock:

Edit I broke down and added it to the front page of my website. The banner is, in fact, the *only* thing on the front page! :D

Great idea :). I'll add a banner to my website as soon as I finish the mass overhaul I am doing. Will post a URL as soon as possible.

The is an absolutely great website. The most friendly, helpful, and generally useful site I have been to in a very long time :).

I'll post the banner on my page... I have a lot of College Students scroll my page (IN Consruction right now)... But when its up, I'll post it there.

Landon

Zensteve said:
Ack... I am a creature of comfort and it *hurts* to change settings...

Well... maybe...

I'd do it for a Klondike Bar...

:shock:

Edit I broke down and added it to the front page of my website. The banner is, in fact, the *only* thing on the front page! :D

Oh that's you, cool! I saw that page on the traffic records, and wondered who did that. Thanks! Where do I send the Klondike?

Director_by_nature said:
I'll post the banner on my page... I have a lot of College Students scroll my page (IN Consruction right now)... But when its up, I'll post it there.

Landon
:roll:
Hmmm. How can a lot of college students scroll a site that is not up?

Director_by_nature said:
Hmmm. How can a lot of college students scroll a site that is not up?
It was up at one time. Now I have it down for remodeling. I plan to bring it back up very soon.

What is the website?

Domain name is not active now... but it WAS www.darkvisionfilms.8m.net a Sub-Domain through www.freeservers.com

the reason I closed it was because the Bandwidth allowment was not enough. These free hosting plans seem to pose that problem. So, Im thinking of Re-Registering a new domain through Datacities. They offer MUCH better bandwidth and the like. I can also Host video on it, where the free Server I could not.

Back