• READ BEFORE POSTING!
    • If posting a video, please post HERE, unless it is a video as part of an advertisement and then post it in this section.
    • If replying to threads please remember this is the Promotion area and the person posting may not be open to feedback.

Indie Shorts~MusicVideo Podcast, looking for submissions!

isoprophlex

Business Member
indieBIZ
Hey all, im starting up a few video podcasts and im looking for content!

I'm looking for short films and music videos (under 10 minutes).

The show will be available as a free download to millions of people through iTunes!
Its free publicity and really good exposure!

If you are interested please email: submit@kernelpanic.tv, or aim: kernelpanictv

By submitting you agree that the piece is your work, you have permission from everyone who worked on the project to submit it, you have composed all the music yourself or have permission to use it, and you're over 18 years old or have a parent's permission to submit. You will retain complete ownership of your work and we will not use your film in any other way without your expressed permission. For sake of time we may have to partially edit or delete your film's credits, but they will listed in full on our Website.

Thread moved to correct forum, and duplicates deleted. Please do not double post again, and post in the correct forum, Thank You.

WideShot

He's probably very busy, I have worked with him and he's very reliable.

I'm sure he is. The site he has now looks pretty cool. I just wanted to give a heads up. I know that if people don't respond within a couple of weeks, then that means my email is probably lost in his mail box by now, got deleted, or he just doesn't plan on getting back. Not a big deal, just worth mentioning.

ty indietalk for your comment :)

im back from the 4th dimension and starting back up on this project.
yes, please pardon my non reply logan... ill be shooting you an email shortly.

and please, to anyone with shorts out there email me.
i need content!

~Alex

Back