indie movies

Last night i was watching this movie called Rocket Science and it
made me rethink how i felt about independent movies.
personally, i love watching independent movies. i tend to lean more towards
horror. however thirteen with nikki reed was pretty good. look at her now, stepping up
with the big boys. her new horror movie, not twilight, chain letter looks prett good as well.

anyways...heres a list of all the indie films i enjoyed watching

11:14
El Mariachi
Run Lola Run
Cube
Blood Feast
Swingers
Shadows
Amores Perros

if you like malcolm mcdowell, you should check out the irish indie he was in in 2008...red roses and petrol. dark comedy, interesting family dynamic, and a lot of awesome flogging molly music.

If you're looking for a really good indie film that's non-horror, you should really check out Oldboy. Highly recommended.

Bu if you like recent horror indie films, you should check out Dance of the Dead, How to be a Serial Killer, and Poultrygeist: Night of the Chicken Dead.

Dance of the Dead IS GREAT!
Poultrygeist: Night of the Chicken Dead not as good as I hoped it would be.
Sars Wars a crazy ass Thai horror comedy movie.
The Gamers A no budget comedy for all us gaming dorks out there.
Exile A low budget sci fi thats not bad

If you're looking for a really good indie film that's non-horror, you should really check out Oldboy. Highly recommended.

Bu if you like recent horror indie films, you should check out Dance of the Dead, How to be a Serial Killer, and Poultrygeist: Night of the Chicken Dead.

I love Oldboy. What a brilliant thought out film!

if you like malcolm mcdowell, you should check out the irish indie he was in in 2008...red roses and petrol. dark comedy, interesting family dynamic, and a lot of awesome flogging molly music.

Black comedy? Irish? I'm all over it. I just IMDBed it though, and I think this is the first Irish film I've come across that doesn't have Colm Meaney in it. What's with that?

haha i guess they're just trying to give other irish/british actors a shot. its pretty good though, very close to the play it was based on by the same name (red roses and petrol).

Back