in a boat.....

dont know what the title of the thread means..... but i use to post here regularly about wanting to shoot a short. but after awhile i listened to advice from friends and parents and put it down to get what they called a more adult job. so i trained under a chef and now i cook.... last week i turned 29 and i decided that my passion and my life revolve around movies.... i even went so far as to stop going to the theatre to watch them.... now one of my old roommates went to Big Lots and got me this camera... http://www.amazon.com/Jazz-DV180-Di...ET1W/ref=sr_1_6?ie=UTF8&qid=1315836190&sr=8-6

i have been writing in the last few months while i been working..... and know i just need to get out there and shoot something as i am hoping to do tonight when i get off of work.... and i also have a project that i ws tapped to write and shoot a trailer for which im pretty excited about bc its based on an idea i had for a story and is loosley based on events in high school..... so i guess thats a sign eh? so i guess instead of talking i should just get out there and shoot something right.... PUT UP OR SHUT UP....... so i will have some video for yall by midweek.....

Back