Im on the DSLR TRAIN!

OK, so I have a GH2 ON BACK ORDER, and it looks like that will be well into April before I see it...
In other posts I said Id be just as happy with a T2i, well, we shall see.

I have the battery charging on a spanking new T2i right now. Kit lens yada yada.
I went T2i vs 3Ti or 660d because of Magic Lantern firmware hacks.

Just wanted to publicly announce what a flake I am!

Really I wanted to get OUT from under my LETUS and canon hfs100 before the price completely tanks on those (shhh, dotn tell uranium city I said that.)

OOOOH, YOU SOLD IT ALREADY, DIDN'T YOU?

Nevermind, I'll probably jump on the DSLR train before it completely leaves the station myself.

@UC
heck no, not even listed yet, I just don't want you to have any bargining power based on my comments below.... so don't look at this OK.. ?
UC ONLY
Really I wanted to get OUT from under my LETUS and canon hfs100 before the price completely tanks on those

I want to get some pictures of the old rig before I start ripping it apart... You have first right of refusal and I will PM you before posting any ad.

Nevermind, I'll probably jump on the DSLR train before it completely leaves the station myself.

I don't think there's any reason to ditch DV just yet.

If someone is starting from scratch, equipment-wise, there are many reasons why I think DSLR is the best bet for most people. But if you already have a camera and are happy with it, I don't think we've reached the tipping-point where you have to sell it. Take the Canon DSLR technology and wrap it in a video camera body (and make it affordable), then you should sell your DV cam.

Back