"I'm bored" type of post

Shoot.. one of the few days when I have nothing to do at work, and asked just to sit infront of computer for 8 hours, and i manage to forget my flashdrive with all screenplays that I can work on!! :(

Time to write a new one..

I wanna be the bad guy. Either that, or the sage old man who teaches the hero the important lesson that will help him vanquish the bad guy.

Why??? Because I can......

No ending though :-D

EXT. DESERT HIGWAY – DAY

Straight and empty road. A single car appears on the horizon. ROC (20s) is sitting behind the wheel of black 1966 Charger. He takes large gulps out of the bull-horn shaped flask, and throws the flask out of the window, once it is empty.
Roc lowers the flip screen. An old photo of a woman is on the picture. Roc kisses his finger, and touches the photograph.

ROC
I’ll be there soon, baby..

Roc lowers his hand, and places it on the shot gun barrel, laying next to him on the passenger seat.

Car speeds pass the sign: “VIRGINIA … 100 MI”

INT. STRIP CLUB – UNKNOWN TIME

Many men are sitting around the stage, with a dancing woman. A large mirror is above the stage.

INT. STRIP CLUB OFFICE – UNKNOWN TIME

Well dressed man, FUNK (30s) is standing by the one way mirror, looking down the stage. His wife, Cliché (20s), wearing expensive dress, is sitting on the couch on the opposite end of the dim room. Funk is slightly smiling.

FUNK
Look at all these pigs. Perverts,
losers.. abortions of our society..

CLICHÉ
(quietly)
These perverts help you to afford
your two hundred dollar martinis
and a new broad to fuck every weekend.

Funk turns around angry.

FUNK
And what makes you so saint??
I see the way you talk to your driver.

Cliché gets up from the couch, approaches a glass table, and opens up a small Buddha statue, filled with cocaine. She takes a golden spoon next to the statue and starts preparing two lines.

CLICHÉ
(calm)
There is nothing between me and
Vlad. You know it. You hired him.

Funk takes his cell phone out, and dials the number. He puts the phone to his ear.

FUNK
Bring Vlad up to my office!

Funk closes the phone.

FUNK
Well, I guess he is about to quit.

Office door opens up, and RAMON (20s), covered in blood, falls on the ground. He is coughing out blood. Funk crouches in font of Vlad.

FUNK
(speaks Russian,
English subtitles)
Is there something you want to
tell me, Vlad?

Vlad is painting heavily. His white shirt is drenched with blood and sweat.

VLAD
Sir.. Sir.. Please..

Funk punches Vlad.

FUNK
(yelling)
Answer me, damn it!

Vlad starts to weep.

VLAD
No sir, there is nothing.
Funk grabs Vlad by his hair, and looks him in the eyes.

FUNK
Then why did I find your watch
in my wife’s bedroom??

Funk lets go of Vlad’s head, gets up and takes out a desert eagle behind his back.

FUNK
Sorry buddy. You gotta go.

BAM! Pieces of Vlad’s head fly in different directions covering the walls.

Ha! That's classic...

Good ol' Vlad and his heavy painting! I can't wait to see how ROC is involved... Fingers crossed it all turns out to be a musical :)

VLAD
(yelling)
Ow, man, that really hurts!

FUNK
Nyet. I barely grazed 'ya.

VLAD
(yelling)
What?

FUNK
(yelling)
I said I barely grazed you!

VLAD
(yelling)
Yeah, but I part my hair on that side. That's gonna leave a scar, man. Not cool!

Funk and Vlad turn around when they hear the door creak open. Cliche stand in the doorway, visibly upset.

CLICHE
Joseph! What the fuck?!

FUNK
I found his watch in your bedroom.

CLICHE
(super-sarcastic)
Oh, no, you found the smoking gun. You're a regular Nancy Drew.

FUNK
Well, how else do you explain it?

CLICHE
(looks to Vlad)
You care to enlighten?

VLAD
(yelling)
What?

CLICHE
What were you doing in my room?

VLAD
(yelling)
I see your mouth moving, but all I hear is ringing.

FUNK
(yelling)
What were you doing in my wife's room?

VLAD
Nothin, man. Why do you guys have seperate rooms, anyway? That's just weird.

CLICHE
Nothing?! Is that why I found my TV tuned to the Playboy Channel?

VLAD
(embarrassed)
Ummm...

FUNK
Gross, dude. Show some decency.

SINA (O.S.)
Hey boss, you've got a phone call.

Cliche, Funk and Vlad all turn their heads to see Sina, a teenage boy with a coy smile that would make George Clooney jealous, and enough boyish good-looks to cause any teenage girl to tear down her Justin Bieber poster. Cliche whistfully sighs, in Sina's presence.

FUNK
Vlad, do something about your hair. It looks disgusting. And clean these fucking walls.

VLAD
Chush' sobach'ya!

Funk passes Sina, as he walks out the room.

SINA
Seriously, though, Vlad. You're embarrasing me.

Sina winks at Cliche, before following Funk out of the room. Cliche lets out a subtle giggle, under pursed lips. Cliche and Vlad remain silent, until Funk and Sina are all the way down the staircase.

VLAD
Asshole.

CLICHE
Oh, c'mon, he's just a kid.

VLAD
No, not Sina. Funk. That guy is a real pain in my asshole.

Cliche leans in close to Vlad's face, almost touching lips.

CLICHE
Well, dlevanchuk, that should just make taking his money all the more fun.

VLAD
Please stop calling me that. Only my family calls me that. Who, by the way, is not from New York.

CLICHE
What?

VLAD
Nevermind.

EXT. RURAL GAS STATION ALONGSIDE DESERT HIGHWAY -- DAY

BOY (12), attends a gas pump. ROC pulls his car in, blasting John Mayer at full-volume. ROC turns the car off.

BOY
Good afternoon, sir.

ROC
Fill 'er up. Premium.

ROC checks himself out in the mirror, adjusting his mussed hair. Boy begins pumping gas.

BOY
Where you headed to, sir?

ROC
It's not so much a to where, but to whom. I'm looking for someone who might be able to help me out.

BOY
Not many people around here, sir.

ROC
Yeah, well, this guy's kind of a big deal. I suspect he might find me.

BOY
Anything I can help with, sir?

ROC turns his intense gaze to Boy, and offers two crisp, neatly folded, $100-bills.

ROC
I'm looking for Wheat. I know you can take me to him.

Boy's eyes open a mile-wide, his jaw agape. In a flurry, he removes the gas nozzle from ROC's car, puts it back in it's place, and sprints back into the gas station, and behind closed doors. ROC steps out of the car, straightening his pants. He reaches into the back seat, grabs his suit coat, throwing it over his shoulders. ROC leans against his car, looking down to unwrap a stick of gum.

GIRL (O.S.)
You've got some major juevos, comin' around these ways.

ROC looks up to see Girl (13) standing at the front door of the gas station.

ROC
Yeah, well, I think I got somethin' Wheat wants.

ROC stands up, taking a step towards the gas station.

GIRL
One step further, and you'll be dead in your tracks!

ROC stops when he hears the sound of guns being cocked. To either side of the gas station, two teenage girls stand with automatic rifles pointed at ROC.

GIRL
Now, get back in your car, and go back to where you came from.

ROC
(chuckles)
I've got something your dad might wanna listen to.

ROC tosses his coat onto the passenger seat, and steps back into the car. He turns the ignition, and puts on a giant pair of sunglasses.

ROC
Tell Wheat he can find me at the Bates Motel. Tell him I'm gonna take down the Funk.

Smoke and dust flies, as ROC speeds off. Hidden in the shadows, WHEAT (40), steps into the light, chewing on a blade of grass.

WHEAT
Girls, let's pack up the truck. We're gonna need all the munitions we've got.

What the hell! How i got involved in this mess! excellent :))

How did you come up with "Chush' Sobachya" ? Thats pretty complex russian curse phrase haha

Funk: Petrovich!?? Is that you?? Comrade! So many years! lol
As far as "Chto za huy", proper way to say that would be "Chto za huy'nYA". Adding "ya" at the end of "huy" makes the object/action to be referred as "huy". ;) In another words, russian cursing is one complicated "huy'nya"!

Cliche: Add something for the story :) Whats next? What will happen in ROC and Wheat's meeting??

Hmm.... I'm hopeless at this sort of stuff. Smoky hotel bar. Roc sits in the corner and clutches a whiskey. Wheat arrives....
Oh! I've got it! Wheat was like a freedom fighter kind of thing and he and his wife were involved in an attack on some super secret army stuff or something in the middle east. Unfortunately his wife was killed by the army people, and he jumped to the top ten most wanted, so he had to take his infant daughters and get the fuck up out the country.
Roc and Funk were totally on Wheat's side, but Funk (the asshole) sold them all out. Roc was badly injured and caught but he's somehow managed to get back into the states and track down Wheat after so many years. So Funk is essentially responsible for their respective love, life and freedom loss. Hence why they want to kill the fuck out of him.
Hmm. I know I kinda went off track there, my bad. But what do ya think? Everyone else has written a scene and I come along with a big chunk of narrative. I always have to be different :P

Lol. That narrative could work. But somebody's gotta write the screenplay for it. Anybody. Open-invite, though it'd definitely be fun if you or ROC wrote one, since you're in it. And then I pulled wheat and Sina in, so maybe they wanna write one? (if they've even noticed this thread)

Back