I'm a serious investor.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Anybody know where I can find a worthy project to invest in? Preferably horror.

EDIT: To-Morrow, if you see this, please don't take offense. I just thought your Spam was kinda funny.

Last edited:
I feel like I've seen someone on here who fits the bill... but I can't for the life of my remember who it was.

Must have been a long time ago :rolleyes:

Lol, don't start.

Remember when you created those threads copying a spammer and then IT wasn't pleased...

Ah, heck!

I'M LOOKING FOR A SERIOUS INVESTOR. PLEASE INVEST IN MY SHORT. IT WILL MAKE A LOT OF MONEY FOR YOU. GENRE: HORROR.

Ah, I don't see the harm in getting a good chuckle. Isn't that what The Lounge is for?

I guess I'll go ahead and flag the guy, that way I can say I was doing my part.

By the way, speaking of Spam, have you ever had it cooked in the proper Hawaiian tradition. I'm not gonna lie -- Spam & rice is kind of delicious.

You're safe -- the proper recipe for Spam & rice has exactly two ingredients, though most people garnish it with ketchup.

Did you know that Hawaiians typically don't actually put pineapple on their pizza? That's just us weird haolies.

Did you know that Hawaiians typically don't actually put pineapple on their pizza? That's just us weird haolies.

You know, i actually thought it might be something like that. But i like it my way better. All Hawaiians put pineapple on their pizza and all Britishers (like PTP) take tea.

spam-musubi.jpg

Don't you want to move to Hawaii now? Well?

I happen to despise pennies. All they do is make noise in my pocket, and they're completely worthless. And they stink!

Did you know that in the South, when you ask for tea, they give you iced tea? And it usually has a ridiculous amount of sugar in it.

lol. An Aussie friend of mine told me that they got rid of their 1-cent piece in Australia. So everything just gets rounded.

Not sure if she was taking the mickey, but... I'm sure no one would care if we got rid of the penny here. I mean, Lincoln is the only guy with TWO pieces of currency. Which is totes unfair, amiright?

I have the most unique idea in the world... I'm going to shoot a TRAILER for my indie film!!!!! This will separate our film from the few million other films that all shot a trailer to show investors!!!!

I'm only razzing the guy because he's probably not reading anyone else's posts. Just spamming for investors. If I'm wrong, then sorry dude. No offense, just playin'.

Asking for investors on an indie filmmakers site is like going to a homeless shelter to beg for change.

I was a little dissapointed at your "Pretzel", too. Nil crunch. These are just two in the infamous "US food. The broken promises" catalogue that I have taken it upon myself to compile.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back