If you could work with anyone, who would it be?

Although they weren't filmmakers or anything, I would love to have worked with the Beatles! They were musical geniuses

they kind of were. Paul directed John and Yooko's Year Of Peace. Ringo, George and John acted. George was an executive producer (Monty Python's Life Of Brian, and others).

Yeah, I know they made some films, but I've only seen one (from their boyband years)...and I've heard the others are okay, but not really very good...I would rather learn music from them than film.

Zensteve said:
The Beatles filmed monkeys? :?:

What is going on?! ](*,)
I really don't know what you mean, but if you're implying that I saw that show the Monkeys and thought it was the Beatles...no. I think I saw A Hard Days Night...

Alfonso Cuaron?! :roll:

Puh-lease.... Landon D. Parks is the one with "vision" for the Harry Potter experience!

(So glad I'm not a mod :P )

lol.. I know.. I wrote it to spite him..

& also because I think Cuaron is brilliant!!

Mike Newell is directing the next one.. that should be interesting...

lol.. no.. I wouldn't do well with rugby.. I'm small.. but I am feisty so.. *ponders* Nah, I'm not a sports person, I tend to stay away from people who could break me.

& they don't let girls play rugby anyway.

ROFL :lol:

On the East Coast US, the womens' college rugby teams are rather... formidable!

Anyways, some big games are coming up in a month or so... the least you can do is wave a flag for the great AU :P

lol.. I'm not the most patriotic person you're ever likely to meet.. But my dad & brother like rugby & every other sport of all time!!

I do play soccer though, but I stopped playing club.. some of those women are really strong.. If I were a guy I'd be intimidated.

I know that feeling! :shock:

Anyways... as long you admit that NZ is better than AU, everything will be just like Fonzie... and Fonzie is what? 8)

(Like a QT fan could pass that up)

Back