Howdy!

My name's Phil Haleen. I live in Portland Oregon and have been working with film on and off for 10 years. This past year I decided to take it seriously and have started working on music video's and short films. I have no proper schooling, and no proper training. I've joined this forum to look for proffesional feedback, as opposed to just getting feedback from the artists and friends. I hope for honesty in feedback, as I'm sure I'll get. This don't look like a facebook post where some young girl will tell me my video's suck!

My Youtube: http://www.youtube.com/user/RandolfMcTools

My Vimeo: http://www.vimeo.com/user4697243/videos

I didn't do either of the Randolf McTools video's, they where made for me as McTools's is my musical persona.

Thanks
Phil

"Howdy Howdy Howdy, my name's Woody"

Welcome, Phil :)

Note: The latter of your introduction made me howl. "The Wolves" will tear your work from its skeleton, but in a constructive, and helpful manner.

You'll love it here, bud.

Last edited:
"Howdy Howdy Howdy, my name's Woody"

Welcome, Phil :)

Note: The latter of your introduction made me howl. "The Wolves" will tear your work from its skeleton, but in a constructive, and helpful manner.

You'll love it here, bud.

lol! Thanks man, that's exactly what I'm looking for, feedback from people who know what they're talking about! Even if they think my video's suck, they will tell me that with reasons, details, and examples! Thanks y'all for the welcome!

'sup.

Weird music videos you got there. Both of them have huuuuuugely long filler space before the songs begin. That's pretty much as far as I watched, for both. Zoned out before they even began.

Liked that other one you posted, though. Paranoid.

'sup.

Weird music videos you got there. Both of them have huuuuuugely long filler space before the songs begin. That's pretty much as far as I watched, for both. Zoned out before they even began.

Liked that other one you posted, though. Paranoid.

I believe your talking about the Raise the Bridges video and the Paulie Think video. Both are pretty weird, but I never though the intro's where to long, good to know. If I'm loosing film fans over attention span, I'm sure I'm loosing lots of other watchers! Thanks!

Back