• Wondering which camera, gear, computer, or software to buy? Ask in our Gear Guide.

how could i achieve this look

Hello every one hope everybody doing great
i have a small project and i wanted to achieve this colour effect

I'm using adobe premiere cs 5
i tried to play with the level and RGB curves
but i didn't get the exactly result 100%

i would love to hear suggestions and solutions from you guys ?:huh:

new edit:
i have used canon 5d mark iii
and this is a screenshot of my project

Last edited:
Well exposed image, watch your highlights as this process will show off any burnt out highlights…

Blacks pushed toward blue/green
Screen Shot 2014-01-14 at 10.32.48 PM.png
Hilights pushed toward red/orange
Screen Shot 2014-01-14 at 10.32.55 PM.png

apply a curve to the image to stretch out the mids a bit by:
- crushing the blacks, but really close to the end point…
- lifting the whites, but really close to the end point… perhaps even a little more aggressively than the blacks…
- pull up the center point slightly to raise the mids toward the lighter colors.

Shoot in a stark environment and overlight your fill side slightly… not quite 1:1 with the key, but 1:ish should do the trick. This should allow you to make smaller moves with your color corrector so you don't degrade your image as much.

Last edited:
Well exposed image, watch your highlights as this process will show off any burnt out highlights…

Blacks pushed toward blue/green
22.jpg
Hilights pushed toward red/orange
23.jpg

apply a curve to the image to stretch out the mids a bit by:
- crushing the blacks, but really close to the end point…
- lifting the whites, but really close to the end point… perhaps even a little more aggressively than the blacks…
- pull up the center point slightly to raise the mids toward the lighter colors.

Shoot in a stark environment and overlight your fill side slightly… not quite 1:1 with the key, but 1:ish should do the trick. This should allow you to make smaller moves with your color corrector so you don't degrade your image as much.

thanks a lot my friend

this is my final result

Back