HORRORS OF WAR on DVD (finally)

Okay... have you made anything else since then? :)

A few things. ;)

damn, talked yourself out of a sale!! :lol:
Now thats integrity

A. Better not to disappoint someone

B. I haven't gotten a check from the Sales Agent in years

C. Although there are aspects in the film I am proud of, overall, I'd rather that not be my legacy.

I am much more proud of the feature length documentary I made on making the film called IN THE TRENCHES OF AN INDIE FILM.

I haven't seen the feature yet, but In the Trenches of an Indie Film is totally worth watching. I highly and wholeheartedly recommend it to any an all ITers and anyone interested in filmmaking or film.

A. Better not to disappoint someone.........Although there are aspects in the film I am proud of, overall, I'd rather that not be my legacy.

Show it off, man! :yes: You've got soldiers jumping out of planes that are on fire! You've got real tanks and artillary. Some cool Doom troopers (before SS DOOMTROOPER ripped you off). Sure it could have flowed a little smoother, but nothing to stop me from purchasing my own copy!

As for the legacy thing, I also have taller things in mind, but like most other filmmakers, we haven't gotten around to them, so the people are going to have to chew on what they can, till then.

Among indies, HORRORS OF WAR was one of the more notable releases. I mean, just read the second Harry Knowles review! Still proud of you.

Well, I certainly prefer this cover art to the original.

And at least it's got the correct certificate. Not sure if I ever said that I watched this a couple years back (you spoke of it in another thread). But the only reason that they upped the certificate from 15 to 18 was because of the trailer for 'Tokyo Gore Police' being on there!

I haven't seen the feature yet, but In the Trenches of an Indie Film is totally worth watching. I highly and wholeheartedly recommend it to any an all ITers and anyone interested in filmmaking or film.

Thanks, I agree. I love that MAKING OF doc.

Among indies, HORRORS OF WAR was one of the more notable releases. I mean, just read the second Harry Knowles review! Still proud of you.

aicn.jpg

Well, I certainly prefer this cover art to the original.

I preferred the Norwegian cover the best.

sweden2_bg.jpg

I've got my copy somewhere. I enjoyed it for what it is. +

Thanks. It's a B-movie, grindhouse, midnight movie homage.

Back