• READ BEFORE POSTING!
    • If posting a video, please post HERE, unless it is a video as part of an advertisement and then post it in this section.
    • If replying to threads please remember this is the Promotion area and the person posting may not be open to feedback.

Hilton Hotels Launch Video Contest- $51,000 in prizes

Where do you go to hear about filmmaking Competitions and Contests?

• Facebook

Votes: 1 50.0%
  • Twitter

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Google

• Film Freeway

• theaudienceawards.com

• onlinevideocontests.com

• blogs

• word of mouth

• none of these

• I don't participate in Video Contests

• Total voters
If you are a filmmaker looking for a way to launch your film career and/or win some serious cash, you've got to check this contest out! Submission is Free

The Audience Awards is seeking submissions for three video contests for Homewood Suites by Hilton and Home2 Suites by Hilton. Filmmakers from around the world are invited to create 1-minute films or under for the three contests.

Each of the three contests award $17,000 in cash prizes for a total of $51,000. Each contest awards the first place most voted video $10,000, 2nd place most voted video $5,000 and third place most voted video $1,000. A jury will select one winning video in each contest and award $1,000.

You may submit to Book Direct through December 8th at 7:59 am MST, Director’s Challenge is open for submissions until December 15th at 7:59 am MST and 100th Hotel Opening Video Contest until December 22nd at 7:59 am MST.

Voting for the Book Direct Video contest runs from December 8 – December 17,
Voting for the Director’s Challenge is open from December 15 – December 24; and voting for the 100th Hotel Opening Video Contest is from December 22 – 31st. The jury selection will be announced within one day of the voting ending for each contest.

To learn more about the details of the call for submissions, visit: https://theaudienceawards.com/b/homewoodh2suites/contests

Frankly I'm sick of these "begging my friends to vote for me" competitions.

I applaud you for putting up a bunch of cash for prizes. The end result usually comes down to who has a larger fan base rather than who creates the best videos. It becomes a case of "The best marketer wins" instead of who makes the best film.

There's got to be a better way.

Frankly I'm sick of these "begging my friends to vote for me" competitions.

I applaud you for putting up a bunch of cash for prizes. The end result usually comes down to who has a larger fan base rather than who creates the best videos. It becomes a case of "The best marketer wins" instead of who makes the best film.

There's got to be a better way.

this.

Back