• READ BEFORE POSTING!
    • If posting a video, please post HERE, unless it is a video as part of an advertisement and then post it in this section.
    • If replying to threads please remember this is the Promotion area and the person posting may not be open to feedback.

Hiding Father Graham

chilipie

Pro Member
indiePRO

When a farmer accidentally shoots a local priest with his shotgun, things can get a little complicated. Things can get even worse when he is forced to hide the body, or at least try to.

From visionary director Joe Banfi, comes Hiding Father Graham; a black comedy set in the heart of Cheshire that deals with the danger of keeping deep secrets and the karmic consequences that ensue.

Here's a short film I'm going to be focus pulling on the weekend after next, with the same core crew as Bin Day (which was a finalist in a PepsiFilms competition). If you could spare a little time (or even a little money) and have a look around the site, that would be most appreciated. Cheers!

Best of luck, sir, I'm sure you'll knock it out the park! :)

Without knowing the director at all I find some of the wording on the site a little odd. Even in the synopsis you've posted there he's referred to as a 'visionary'? Really? That's a pretty big claim for a young short filmmaker to make.

Anyhow, not your problem :P

I like that design image. Cool. Best of luck with this, Ollie!

Thanks, Jeff!

Best of luck, sir, I'm sure you'll knock it out the park! :)

Without knowing the director at all I find some of the wording on the site a little odd. Even in the synopsis you've posted there he's referred to as a 'visionary'? Really? That's a pretty big claim for a young short filmmaker to make.

Anyhow, not your problem :P

Cheers sir! I agree entirely, but as you say, NoMFuP :)

Just been told we're going to be shooting RED, so should be a fun one.

Back