Hi everybody

My name is Craig McAuliffe, I live in England, Somerset and am 16 years old.
I currently study at Millfield school, and moving into to sixth form to study biology, chemistry, history and music. Unlike everyone else in these forums, I am very much interested in music rather than actual filming. So you may ask why I am on this site. The reason is that it would be great to form some sort of partnership with another young filmaker, whom I could produce original scores for. Any genre, any length, I am basically trying to get my name out there and at the same time form good relationships with the next generation of great filmakers. So if any one has a video they are hoping to upload to youtube or send off for a competition, just send me a message including the video, or at least a description and I would be happy to help

Thanks
Craig McAuliffe

Thank you! I write almost anything, but most often it is modern classical. I try to fuse new sounds with more traditional instruments. Allot of the stuff I write is piano music but I'm willing to give anything a go :)

Ok well basically I just got home and my dad left the memory stick with my music on at the office. So tomorrow, cas I have a completely free day I'll go get it or just make something from scratch, if you reply this evening with a possible theme I'll make something around that.

Back