Hey POKEMON! Put a shirt on MON!

Should POKEMON put a shirt on?

• yes

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • yes

Votes: 0 0.0%

• Total voters
8) I'm bliiind! AAAAHHHHRRGGHH! Dude! post a diff pic man, that pic might offend some people in here. I'll do a poll so we can confirm.

I've been gone for a few days and I just found this post. Honestly, I like my hairy man nipples. My wife likes my hairy man nipples. My dog likes my hairy man nipples. If you have a problem with my hairy man nipples, then I suggest you take it up with my wife, my dog, or my hairy man nipples support group.

Hairy Man Nippled Poke

PS One Eye, you should just be glad I cut the bottom half of the picture off, cause you would feel ashamed after witnessing the mighty sequoia of the Poke ...

... What!? In the original picture, I'm standing on a chopped down sequoia. Geez guys, get your minds out of the gutter.

Yeah.. what he said.. *shudders* He he. Kidding poke.

I really think that you need to pay attention to the more important details of life there Cyklopz.. get a hobby or something.

Yeah, well maybe you should get your mouth offa QT's ballsack. Lets see how talented you guys really are, lets see how much you know about screenwriting.
1) Typically, how many pages comprise Act I? II? II?
2) At what page do you write the Inciting event?
3) Information is a by-product of ?
4) What is Narrative?
If you geeks can get these you'll have combined IQ of 2

Hey listen, this is a friendly site. One of the best I have been around for Indie filmmaking - ever. We really don't need this sort of behavior.

Yes most of us here know how to write a screenplay. I wrote down my opinions in an article here at Indietalk. We have some very, very, talented people here. I am continually impressed.

Seems like everyone has to come to everyones rescue, well everybody needs a hero, and and every story needs a villain. I was gonna be cool until Blonde just had to say something. But I didn't think some people in here were so fragile. :twisted: Lighten up dudes, take an ex-lax or something.

Well, friend, there are more important things to talk about than a members avatar.. Get over it mate, if anyone's fragile here, it's yourself.

So that we are all clear here, One Eye was not banned because of anything he said about me. I have thick skin (thick, hairy skin) and I can take a lot of insults thrown my way. The reason that he was banned is because he refused to follow the spirit of this site, and that is positive, helpful discussion of indie film. By insulting other members and posting some seriously random posts, he displayed his unwillingness to cooperate with other filmmakers on this board.

Poke

That guy was quite pathetic...I think he was intimidated by our amazingly high intelligence level....and Poke ur alright in my book...in fact you kick some serious ass...haha :lol:

Back