Hey! im new!

Hey, im new here, so i figured i'd introduce myself. Well, im 14, my name's mike and i, probably like most of you, ive had a deep passion for film-making all of my life. This summer i am going to be working my tail off to buy a panasonic DVX100A, also during the summer, i hope to film my script "sarcasm" which is still in the workings. After highshool i plan to live with my uncle in california and go to film-school. I've always wanted to work in film, and lately i have decided to reach out to those dreams. Well, i just wanted to say hi, Cya!

Dang! Wish I'd started so early!

"eloo, monsieur Mike61690
smiley_poke.gif

You lucky lucky youngin! :D With today's technology, the world is pretty much at your fingertips. Work hard but be careful. Don't let your passion become an unhealthy obsession. If you do that you may end up as crazy as me 10 years from now. :yes:

Welcome and I wish you the best.

Refreshing...

Mike61690 said:
Hey, im new here, so i figured i'd introduce myself. Well, im 14, my name's mike and i, probably like most of you, ive had a deep passion for film-making all of my life. This summer i am going to be working my tail off to buy a panasonic DVX100A, also during the summer, i hope to film my script "sarcasm" which is still in the workings. After highshool i plan to live with my uncle in california and go to film-school. I've always wanted to work in film, and lately i have decided to reach out to those dreams. Well, i just wanted to say hi, Cya!

It's refreshing to hear of someone your age that's got a plan. Practice practice practice and you'll do well. Learn as much as you can NOW and above all, learn to tell and write a good story.

filmy

Welcome Mike!

I started making regular 8mm films when I was eight, it's never too early. Those were the days.

But waiting for those movies to come back in the mail from the processor was torture! Hurray for video!!!

Hi Mike, and welcome to Indietalk!

I would like to echo the sentiments expressed above...you are a very wise fellow to start planning for your future at your young age. Good luck on saving for the Panny!

Bird :)

i can't believe i haven't said hi yet... so um hi :hi: i'm just catching up with the welcomes and posts. Hope this place is useful for you, if you haven't guessed the people here are great! (i luv z ass kissing)

Welcome Mike! Be sure to check all of the great movies in the Screening Room. When you're ready, add yours to the list! The people on this board are very supportive.

Hey, Mike! that's really wierd because that sounds exactly like me a year ago. im 15 and im new to IndieTalk. good luck with your film. man, i wish i was getting a panasonic DVX100A! ive read a lot about them.

Back