Hey everybody, come see how good i look

One day i'll be making films like Anchorman.
I would've loved to be filming wildlife with Attenborough talking over my films.. but before i get good enough i fear it may be too late.

I think i have what it takes to be a useful part in the film making scene.. Afterall i have an illuminated keyboard. I can work all night if i have to.

So Hi, i'm Mike, for anybody and everybody who cares. Milk will one day be a big name, all over your screens :} i hope.

Milk already is a big name, it won 2 Oscars. If you're lucky you'll just be confused with a movie about a homosexual activist fighting for gay rights.

Anyways, welcome! :welcome:

hmmmmmmm guess I will say welcome.

Ok now I'm done of being polite.

What do you know about filmmaking?
Forget filmmaking.
What do you know in general?..........................................................Milk n_n

well at least it was a good cause?

I'll change to goat milk or something.

And i don't know much about film making, yet.
but i all that whill change soon Belangerrrr

As for general knowledge i'd say i'm pretty adequate.

Well, that's the kind of balls necessary for a good pitch to a studio exec, so you can't totally discount that.

BUT, on the other hand, not knowing much about film isn't a good place to be coming from to make that sort of statement. lol

:welcome:

not knowing much about film isn't a good place to be coming from to make that sort of statement. lol

That's where I started :) It's just a long stubborn road to prove the statement true - as stubborn determination is what it really takes. Welcome Milk - and may you never come out your own nose from laughter! Good to have you.

Well, that's the kind of balls necessary for a good pitch to a studio exec, so you can't totally discount that.
Yup. But knowing it within yourself and bragging it to the whole world without anything to back it up are two different things.

I knew that I had it - as a musician - when I was about 16. I never shouted it out to the entire planet, but proved it every time I walked onto a stage or into a studio. I ended up performing at some of the most famous venues in the world. It's called quiet confidence; it's called humility. It's also one hell of a lot of hard work, practice and study. Anyone can talk the talk, few can walk the walk.

All that being said, welcome, Milk.

I'm assuming given this "...Afterall i have an illuminated keyboard. I can work all night if i have to" part Milk was kind of joking?

And hi Milk :)

C'mon Milk, say something about filmmaking, you have the attention of many people.

I need advices with my character's revelation in my fourth segment of my movie. What kind of camera movement should I do for the this Key moment on my story. ANd which lens will render best a major character's revelation. 200mm, 135mm or 35mm? ANy suggestion for me. I'm sure I can learn from you.

Ho.. sorry, you know nothing yet........ about filmmaking.

Thank God some people accept subtle humour on this site.

woah.

Just to clear things up BelangerRRRRRRR (seems like you're having a bad day) I know next to nothing about film making. Hence the starting out here... and not by james cameron's side helping out directing Avatar or some shit. I say i think i can bring something to the industry (maybe not right now) but in the future because i believe i can (obviously once i've learnt) I have studied photography for most of my life and I totally love films.. so why not combine the two? I've heard some of you don't like photographers becoming film makers, but i'm here to prove you all wrong hopefully (In time BelangerRRRRRRR). Obviously, it takes some "balls" to do anything. Even if it was a little joke i will (in time) prove you wrong.

Kubrik started out as a photographer... and if you look back at some of my early posts, I came into it with quite a good bit of sarcasm toward folks ;) Can't wait to see what you're able to learn and produce, how about starting out by posting some links to some of your photography? I'd love to see how your creative eye sees the world.

Back