• READ BEFORE POSTING!
    • If posting a video, please post HERE, unless it is a video as part of an advertisement and then post it in this section.
    • If replying to threads please remember this is the Promotion area and the person posting may not be open to feedback.

'Henry' - A Short Film

Hey everyone,

I haven't been on in a while and thats mostly because I've been busy with graduating. I graduated from The Savannah College of Art and Design with a B.F.A in film and television in May and have been prepping my Senior Thesis film for festivals, its kept me pretty busy. As that is almost ready to go, we've begun pre-production on my next short film, 'Henry'.

After spending a lot of my money on my last year at school, I've pretty much run out of savings. What I'm looking for is investors and/or sponsors for my new film. Also, if anyone has any suggestions of where to find funding, I would really appreciate the help.

'Henry' is about a man who has lost his job and how that effects his family life. We start with him once he's trying to recover and do what he can to support his family. That stressful situation leads to an even more stressful scenario for him. Through all this, we learn what he has accomplished in his life to get where he is now and how he perceives it all.

I wrote 'Henry' based off my own father losing his job almost two years ago now. He fought and fought to pay for my very expensive tuition and get me through school. I wrote the story based on that factor of his lost job and it grew into something larger and something I am very attached to.

What I want people to come out of after seeing this film is a sense of hope and new beginning. I'd also like to spread the effect of how our economy has changed a lot of peoples lives.

Here is a link to the funding site:

http://www.indiegogo.com/Henry-1

And the blog:

www.henrytheshortfilm.tumblr.com

And my personal website:

www.dannybradley.com

Thank you all for taking the time to read through this and if you feel like making a donation please do so! It would be greatly appreciated and depending on how much you donate (you'll see on the right side of indiegogo) you will receive certain credits in the film and gifts throughout the films production.

Thank you!

Back