• READ BEFORE POSTING!
    • If posting a video, please post HERE, unless it is a video as part of an advertisement and then post it in this section.
    • If replying to threads please remember this is the Promotion area and the person posting may not be open to feedback.

Help us out/Vote please!

Hey guys, my turn to ask for some votes :D

We entered the Apartments.com 2011 Roommate of the Year Contest a coulpe weeks ago and now we're a finalist. Audience vote is 60% of the criteria for winner, and the prize is a Year of free rent and $10,000 cash. The cash is going straight to a feature, and the money we're saving on rent is as well!

We entered under our writer's (my new roommates) name, Bryce M, and the video is titled "Roommate Rescue":
http://www.roommateoftheyear.com/videos/46/roommate-rescue

You can vote once a day until July 31, so if you don't mind and if it's at all possible, please consider bookmarking and making it part of your daily online routine. Letting your friends know is always appreciated as well!

Thanks so much in advance, glad to be a part of a great community.

Edit: Voting has been buggy in some browsers. If it pops up a blank white box when you vote, just close it and click the grayed button one more time, thanks.

Last edited:
Lol @ the video. Really good stuff.

You got my vote. Good luck! :)

edit: I tried hitting the grey VOTE button in both chrome and IE, but nothing happens at all...

edit 2: nm, got it to work, somehow.

Last edited:
Thanks guys!

@Dready- yeah I'm not sure what's going on. It gets buggy for sure. Thanks though for taking the time to figure it out!

Lol @ the video. Really good stuff.

You got my vote. Good luck! :)

edit: I tried hitting the grey VOTE button in both chrome and IE, but nothing happens at all...

edit 2: nm, got it to work, somehow.

Ditto. Exact same browsers. I got it to work, if I remember correctly, by choosing a tab that said "vote now", then I selected the proper video, and then finally it gave me an option to "vote for this video". I think.

Funny video!

Hey guys, results are (finally) in. We didn't win the grand prize but we're one of four runners up winning $500 ea.

Thanks again for your votes this summer!

Back