• Wondering which camera, gear, computer, or software to buy? Ask in our Gear Guide.

logline Help me with the logline

Never in my life have I written a script or even practice writing one, but very soon I'm going to start my 1st screenplay for a short film titled ''Foresight''. here's the log line:

After a childhood tragedy, a boy acquires foresight, enabling him to prevent future accidents, but did he?

It may or maynot be a perfect logline but In my opinion it serves the purpose of a logline: it breifs the audience about the story. I desperately made it to be simple and not reveal anything "Important" but I found out that It's not that compelling logline to attract the masses, so I need someone to help me revise and reshape my logline so that It can fulfill the purpose of a logline while also being compelling. Besides, I promise that there is more to this logline then what it is. If anyone is willing to help me to get what I want or even suggest changes, I warmly welcome them to be my tutor. I'll provide more details about the story as we discuss..

Last edited:
After a childhood tragedy, a boy acquires foresight, enabling him to prevent future accidents, but did he?

The accident that nearly took his life left him with premonitions of future accidents involving other people. He could save them, if he wanted to.

Back