Hello from Dallas

What's up all? I'm just starting out with video and audio capturing and editing. I've always loved editing and I love being the man behind the camera. I've done a few projects for classes. My friends love acting and helping edit so they're always eager to do videos. One of my friends does original recordings of all the background music. I'm looking to switch my major over from PC Support to Videography.

That's very good to know! :) maybe once I get going on movie or short ideas more, I can get input, maybe even cast and crew. When I get to a PC, I'll post my first video. It's fairly shotty, but the bgm made it a bit better.

Edit: I voted your link in your sig.

Last edited:
Sweet man, Thanks! And yeah throw your work up, people here offer pretty constructive criticism. You rarely see anyone trash something just to trash it, people offer suggestions, tips, etc. Great way to improve.

What I have to work with isn't much. I have a Canon Powershot A3300 IS, using Sony Vegas 10 for editing. Just started playing with light diffusion using a sheet or tissue.

Thanks Ernest!

EDIT: Here's my video. It was done for a game development class. I got a 98/100 on it, but I think it was graded generously. http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=DaD6t37NPDQ

Last edited:
What I have to work with isn't much. I have a Canon Powershot A3300 IS, using Sony Vegas 10 for editing. Just started playing with light diffusion using a sheet or tissue.

Thanks Ernest!

EDIT: Here's my video. It was done for a game development class. I got a 98/100 on it, but I think it was graded generously. http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=DaD6t37NPDQ

This will get more attention if you post it in the screening room, under the appropriate sub-heading.:) EDIT: I just saw your other post. NM :)

Hello and Welcome. I'm over in Grand Prairie.

This will get more attention if you post it in the screening room, under the appropriate sub-heading.:) EDIT: I just saw your other post. NM :)

Hello and Welcome. I'm over in Grand Prairie.

Yeah I posted there right after I posted here. GP is like a 5, 10 minute drive from me. Nice to see others from the area.

Back