Hedwig and the Angry Inch

Who's seen it? I watched it on the advice of my niece ("WATCH HEDWIG AND THE ANGRY INCH YOU'LL LOVE IT!) ages ago and somehow sort of forgot about it. It just popped into my head and I thought I'd see if any one else loves it as much as my niece?

If I recall correctly I really enjoyed it, I think it's a beautiful film. If I ever see it for sale and I actually have money on me I'll have to buy it. In the mean time I'm downloading it :/

So yeah, what did you guys think?

I haven't seen it in awhile, but I'm a fan, for sure! I love campy stuff with a big heart...oh, and glitter, I love glitter! :D

In 1999 I worked crew on the Los Angeles production of this show.

I loved it but never saw the movie. Better do so....

Bird, who doesn't love glitter? :D

:yes:
But Zensteve is suspect. I don't think he likes glitter at all.

I was just reading John Cameron Mitchell's bio and discovered something we have in common: We both played the Virgin Mary at 11 years old in a Catholic school pageant. No wonder I feel a kinship to him. :D

Gah! Was biting my tongue on this thread to avoid bad-taste puns earlier... but now here we go.

Ahem.

who doesn't love glitter? :D

Vietnamese pre-teens.
emotrimshotwd1.gif

But seriously, Hedwig has been something on my "to see" list for quite some time.

I also need to hit Directorik up for good shows to catch in LA, too. I love stage. :)

:yes:

I was just reading John Cameron Mitchell's bio and discovered something we have in common: We both played the Virgin Mary at 11 years old in a Catholic school pageant. No wonder I feel a kinship to him. :D

Haha, awesome. I was a worker in a musical version of Midsummer Night's Dream when I was 9. I don't remember any of the songs or dancing, but I do remember I stood in the background being bad at both.

Back