Heading Out For Battle

picture.php

This is my rig for Saturday, but the good news is I'll be jamming a Sony FS100 in this baby come January. I'm getting pretty stoked. The next purchase after that will probable be a RED 17-50 PL mount. Anybody that can attest for that lens?

Last edited:
Series? There's a series? I've only seen 'The Trip.'

Want want want want. What's the series called?

The Trip is the series… 6 x 30 minute episodes. If you like that you'll probably also like A Cock and Bull Story, also starring Coogan and Brydon and directed by Michael Winterbottom :)

Edit: Just remembered they cut the series together into a feature too, hence the confusion!

I'd like you to know that I toyed with a post that would've preempted this confusion. Yesterday. Didn't happen though.

The Trip is the series… 6 x 30 minute episodes. If you like that you'll probably also like A Cock and Bull Story, also starring Coogan and Brydon and directed by Michael Winterbottom :)

Edit: Just remembered they cut the series together into a feature too, hence the confusion!

That makes more sense. I just watched the movie, and really enjoyed it, except it was just too much. I had to stop it, less than halfway through. I imagine it must've worked much better as a series. I'm going to finish watching it, but I'm going to stop it at each point that I think must be a new episode. :)

We really liked The Trip. The Billy Connelly riff was unexpected and hilarious. I think there could have been a few more laughs throughout. It meandered here and there, but for two guys on a road trip hamming it up with smart jabs, improv and impersonations (minus the rampant gunplay, car chase and exploding buildings of Hollywood buddy flicks) thumbs up!

Back