• READ BEFORE POSTING!
    • If posting a video, please post HERE, unless it is a video as part of an advertisement and then post it in this section.
    • If replying to threads please remember this is the Promotion area and the person posting may not be open to feedback.

watch Haunting music video

Am I the only one seeing a white box where my video should be? How can you implant the video directly? YT on/off doesn't seem to work.

Wish I could, I'm on a super minimal setup.

I like to 'feel' and emotion is critical. Wasn't feeling it here. Need more invention, creation and... anything! Salacious managed to shoot something with just a 550d, handheld. It absolutely rocked and turned into a properly good, cheesy 80s music vid.

Creation and invention are your friends.

I like to 'feel' and emotion is critical. Wasn't feeling it here. Need more invention, creation and... anything! Salacious managed to shoot something with just a 550d, handheld. It absolutely rocked and turned into a properly good, cheesy 80s music vid.

Creation and invention are your friends.

Thanks for watching and commenting. I do not apologize for my technical limits, the video is quite the way I feel it should be, its main purpose is to illustrate the music - Give a voice to music without words, if you will.

Back