Happy Birthday Flicker Pictures!!!

oh man, Cheeze-its ARE the best, but dont give me none of those new fangled flavors.. plain old ORIGINAL cheeze-its only!

oh, and happy what ever to whoever this thread is for..

Happy b-day Flicker Pictures!

Holy Missed Thread, Batman!!! I totally didn't see this!! Thank you all so much!! And thank you Bird for pointing it out to me. :)

Rebecca and I spent the weekend (Sat - Mon) up in NorCal (Bay Area, Davis, Sacramento) visiting friends and unplugged from computers. Started playing catch up on Tuesday with all sorts of things that were waiting for me. Just feeling a bit overwhelmed at the moment looking at my To Do list. Ugh.

I crossed the 40th finish line... so where's my La-Z-Boy?

Belated thanks to all on IT! :redgrin: Really appreciate it :)

Got a lot of freelance editing to do this week (work that I've already been paid for and money that is already spent) which makes for the hardest work to get done... but it must get done. So if I'm not around much, that's why.

** Let it be known -- I had Cheez-Its on Saturday night! Mmmmmmm.

Last edited:
I can always count on you, Ernest. :lol:

Now, if you're talking real crisps, yes "crisps", chips...we should talk "XL Hoola Hoops Beef & Mustard". I assure you, everything after may fail in comparison, but it's worth it...it's worth it.

I've always liked Walker's cheese and onion. In fact, it's one of the first things i get whenever i visit London.

But i did eat my fair share of the original Hoola Hoops when i used to live in London. I don't think they had the beef and mustard flavour back then. Oh well, add another item to mail me along with the Aero bar ;)

I've haven't eaten Hoola Hoops since I was about seven. Even then they were more about wearing them as rings than they were about eating them. They taste of nothing.

I'm having tea and biscuits right now. And by biscuits I mean classic Hob Nobs not those weird Wikipedia dumpling things you Americans want to call biscuits... :rolleyes:

Back