Greetings film buffs!

Hey, My names Lucy (Or Luki Lion online)
I've recently finished two years of studying film at college and am currently looking for Runner jobs within the industry (whilest working at a supermarket to try to save money for decent cameras and other film making equipment for my short movies on my Youtube channel) Never used forums before but I came to this forum in hopes of sharing some of my work, getting feed back, meeting people who might be able to help me out with finding work, meeting people in the UK who need help with any films they might be making and generally strengthening my networking skills as Im pretty shy so they are pretty poor XD

Welcome to the forum Luki! This is one of the best forums for indie filmmakers. I am very new on filmmaking my self, and I'm trying to figure everything out step by step! :)
Just bought the Canon 6D and starting from here. Learning Mattepainting to boost my self a bit but I need to network some more :-(
What is your strength in filmmaking? And don't be shy. I'm sure everyone is happy about you being here! :-D

Ah thats good to know theres some other Brits on here :D Im really interested in getting active and involved in anything film related, been trying to get some runner jobs but they arent interested unless you have experience..So if anyone's got any projects they're working on I'd be more than happy to help out in anyway needed!

Back