• READ BEFORE POSTING!
    • If posting a video, please post HERE, unless it is a video as part of an advertisement and then post it in this section.
    • If replying to threads please remember this is the Promotion area and the person posting may not be open to feedback.

watch Goan Dogs live acoustic video

Very cool-sounding band. :cool:

A lot of the video seemed to be not synched to the audio, though. With a buffered video, there's just a lot of material that is not in beat.

cheers for the feedback.

Synching stuff up was a bit of a nightmare because it was shot single camera over about 15-20 takes and they never played it the same twice. Were there any moments where you thought it was particularly noticeable though? I know there're a couple of bits where its slightly out but i thought for the most part id managed to tighten it up. Having said that, I did notice that the uploaded version seemed to be slightly less synched that the original, not sure if im imagining it or whether a problem occured while uploading it.

ah well.

we're planning on doing a series of these soo hopefully i'll get the editing a little bit tighter next time.

cheers
Greg

incidentally, I don't suppose anyone lives in or around Bristol (UK) and can think of any other interesting locations we could use? We're planning on doing more of these.

Just thought I'd ask.

Back