• READ BEFORE POSTING!
    • If posting a video, please post HERE, unless it is a video as part of an advertisement and then post it in this section.
    • If replying to threads please remember this is the Promotion area and the person posting may not be open to feedback.

watch Gift Thread - Secret Santa III

Wow! Good showing, everyone!

Thank you so much, Steve!!! I LOVED it. You've got a nice holiday-host presence. You should do it more often.

-Ernest, I can't figure out which one of you hams is responsible for 'whirled peas.' If it's you, Ernest, the pun penalty offsets my earlier one. Perfect music choice.
-C-Funk, your rap was dope, yo.
-Nick, that was super cute. I wish you'd put your voice to it, though. It was begging for the VO. Btw, did you draw that dude yourself? Love it.
-Ray, you are de-ranged. hehe
Wheaty, you got some chops there, fun stuff. And I agree with Nick, awesome sweater.

HHAHAHAHAHA!!!

I had a blast watching all of these videos. This third year is definitely the best this video-gift-exchange has ever been! You guys are the greatest, and I love that it is clear that we all had fun, both in the making of, and receiving of, said videos.

Ernest -- I love Whirled Peas! :lol: I gotta say, though we were all goofing off, yours has a very dignified aesthetic. I don't think you could make a crappy-looking video if you tried. As Dready mentioned, the musical selection really brought it together.

Though I enjoyed the whole lot, I gotta say that Dready's telling of rayw's divinity had me in stitches. The t-rex in the background was perfect!

Also, I'm going to have to plead the 5th on the pun inquiry.

Cheers!

Finally have some time to catch up on IT and I came right to this thread. I was in a rush when posting last time and didn't get a chance to comment on the videos.

@CF: You manage to do a lot with very little. Simple yet effective. I've always been a proponent of that method and it helped deliver your rap in a tremendous manner. It was going to be fun no matter what but the simple take made it even more so.

@Zen: Lol. I am earnestly hoping Judge Dreddy will catch on and that is how Dreadylocks will be known from now on. Nice work.

@Nick: I like sadly amusing. I may be sadly amusing. Well, maybe not amusing...
It was a lovely little piece and I enjoyed it.

@Knightly: I've seen the Weeping Angels episode... in the dark... by myself... was not prepared for it... still look over my shoulder at times... must not blink...
Anyway, I oddly enjoyed the combination of Dr. Who and Flamingos. Perfectly personalized for Nick ;)

@Ray: Disturbingly funny. Would've loved to see BTS on this one. People walking by you as you do your thing, giving you strange looks, lolol. No, im sure you knew the coast was clear before diving into the uncle character who should never leave his house. Hahah, thanks for the vid.

@Judge Dreddy: Absolutely loved the reference, especially the Casablanca one since I have a soft spot for that film. What I loved even more (upon rewatch) was your diverse voice talent played over different characters. A hilarious and talented film and thanks for managing the year's secret santa vids.

@Wheat: Did not know your talents lay in music as well. It was a wonderful surprise to realize that fact and I loved the energy your jam had!

Going to take my vid down in a few days since everyone has seen it. What's the 'courtesy time' on these things? Anyway, CF, if you'd like a copy, email me and I'll send you a link.

Cheers!

When is the next one? :o

I dunno, you tell us! :)

Dready still hangs around here, but her frequency of posts has definitely dropped (as have mine). I don't believe anybody can claim ownership to this tradition (though we can thank Nick for starting it and Dready for continuing).

Whomever is active on this board and wants to take leadership in organizing it, I think it safe to say that you'll find support. :)

I dunno, you tell us! :)

Dready still hangs around here, but her frequency of posts has definitely dropped (as have mine). I don't believe anybody can claim ownership to this tradition (though we can thank Nick for starting it and Dready for continuing).

Whomever is active on this board and wants to take leadership in organizing it, I think it safe to say that you'll find support. :)

Interdasting... :)

I look forward to doing these! :yes:
(Immeasurably disappointed I've fumbled the last two MidKnightly Halloween shorts.)

Start this year's after TurkeyDay or on December 1st?
Probably oughtta start organizing a list of participants any old time now before generating the Secret Santa name draws and wish list.

FWIW, I like the wish list part.
It makes it more like a 48hr film challenge.
Less random.

I look forward to doing these! :yes:
(Immeasurably disappointed I've fumbled the last two MidKnightly Halloween shorts.)

Start this year's after TurkeyDay or on December 1st?
Probably oughtta start organizing a list of participants any old time now before generating the Secret Santa name draws and wish list.

FWIW, I like the wish list part.
It makes it more like a 48hr film challenge.
Less random.

Let the games begin :D

Back