• READ BEFORE POSTING!
    • If posting a video, please post HERE, unless it is a video as part of an advertisement and then post it in this section.
    • If replying to threads please remember this is the Promotion area and the person posting may not be open to feedback.

watch Genuine Earth #1

I'm sure it's awesome, Luke... but it's in that new-fangled Apple CoDec that doesn't have a stable release for Windows yet. Can't see it :(

Happen to have a different copy? :)

Yea same problem for me too...

This is a problem that comes about quite often. People use some weird CoDec that nobody has, or it's the latest version possible.

For this.. It tells me that there are no newer versions available on the Quicktime server.. So Either it should be re-rendered in a format where everyone can see.. or it's going to only be available to a small few.

I am able to watch other trailers from the quicktime site just fine... just not yours.

I understand it's in MOV format but what CODEC did you use?

Last edited:
You guys are right. I used the default compression settings in FCP which includes the H.264 codec. I'm currently exporting using the sorensen codec. Hope that works for people. I'll let you know when I have it online. Thanks!

Luke

I've been using mpeg 4 with mpeg 4 audio and having no problems with the compression...good file sizes too...so if the sorenson doesn't do it for people, try that

Back