G'Day

An old hand getting back into the game.

I am based in Queensland Australia. I started in the industry a long time ago as an animator and computer animator back when you could count the people doing 2D animation on computer around the world on your fingers. I have held many positions. Tweener, head animator, artistic director, director, production company manager.

Got knocked out of the industry with sudden mystery health problems. 15 years on, I have finally been diagnosed with an extremely rare condition, but now I have medication and a management plan so I can now get back to work.

Like my animation tutor, I try to help anyone wanting to get into or improve their 2D animation skills... If you are interested, ask and I will see what I can do with the time I have.

I hope to get to know many of you sooner or later. Who knows, there may even be some people close enough to me to get together and discuss projects?

Welcome BB...glad to hear that you've found the answer to your health problems...there's nothing worse than not knowing what's wrong, but knowing something is wrong.

Chris

Thanks for the welcome guys. It will take a while to get back into the swing of things, but other than building the contacts again, it all seems easier this time.

Back