• READ BEFORE POSTING!
    • If posting a video, please post HERE, unless it is a video as part of an advertisement and then post it in this section.
    • If replying to threads please remember this is the Promotion area and the person posting may not be open to feedback.

watch G L A R E

Hi derossi! Welcome to IT.

Sorry to be so short with this, but I don't get it. It was 2 mins of out-of-focus fairground rides. If there was a story in there, it was well and truly lost on me!

Hi derossi! Welcome to IT.

Sorry to be so short with this, but I don't get it. It was 2 mins of out-of-focus fairground rides. If there was a story in there, it was well and truly lost on me!

there is no story.. it´s abstract tale

Hello to you too! :D

there is no story.. it´s abstract tale

Tale = story. :yes:

I get that it's meant to be 'artsy', but it just didn't evoke anything whatsoever to me. Good abstract work should still at least engage and stimulate the viewer, to get us thinking outside the box. The delivery method (ie the cinematography & sound design etc) still needs to actually convey the artists intent - the essense of that abstraction.

Maybe I just didn't get it, but to me at least anyway, this was just a few minutes of fairground bokeh.

Back