• READ BEFORE POSTING!
    • If posting a video, please post HERE, unless it is a video as part of an advertisement and then post it in this section.
    • If replying to threads please remember this is the Promotion area and the person posting may not be open to feedback.

watch For What It's Worth

How did Odin get to the cabin site? I know it says the campsite is nearby in the comment box, but nothing in the actual film indicates this. Also, she never told Odin where she was going.
@ 5:33 you repeat the handcuff shot, which could be shorter or changed to be a different angle, not an exact replica of the same shot from before. It's subjective though, I see what you were going for.
@ 5:53 she says "I lost my best friends that night".. Am I missing something or was only one person shown as being killed?
It doesnt seem like she would say "i planned on spending the rest of my life with him" if the cops think she killed him. It just sounds like the line is out of place IMO. It just sounds weird to me.
I like the menacing shot of the boy at the end. I really like the beginning and end, the middle confuses me a bit. I like a lot of the cinematography, like some of the panning shots. Good job overall, I like it.

Thanks for the feedback. We only had 1 day to film this and it wasn't supposed to be in snow either. Our main actress backed out 12 hours before shooting so we scrambled for someone, anyone who could do it. I know she is young but she is supposed to be. The boy is 7 and she is 22 so in reality it could actually be her kid if she had him young.

The shot of the boy walking into the woods right from the door of his house is supposed to give the impression that he is entering the same woods they are staying in.

At the end, she says she lost her best "friends" that night. I wanted to add something else like her saying she just doesn't know how this happened, like she is admitting the crime but at the same time asking herself the same question. We didn't have anything we could use there, so I left it out. Maybe I should have taken the last line out. I just wish we had more time so i could have added that to the end I think it would have worked better.

Please keep posting your feedback. As a college freshman I know I have a lot to learn :)

Back