• READ BEFORE POSTING!
    • If posting a video, please post HERE, unless it is a video as part of an advertisement and then post it in this section.
    • If replying to threads please remember this is the Promotion area and the person posting may not be open to feedback.

watch First film

Hello boys and girls!

So here is my first film that I ever made. I don't need you to criticize it, since there aren't really much sense into it and the camera is shaking too much. I've improved a lot now and got several equipment for my camera. Though I just wanted to share this with you and have a great time.

It makes me happy with all the green stuff and the happy "Concerning Hobbits" music. Oh well, enjoy it if it's possible else sorry for the waste of your time. :blush:

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=TIFvB_oNWH0

The footage is very shaky, but that can be easily fixed with a warp stabilizer. The color correction is very professional looking, the music is fitting, and the setting is beautiful. With some minor tweaking, this could look amazing. It looks like an opening scene to a film.

The footage is very shaky, but that can be easily fixed with a warp stabilizer. The color correction is very professional looking, the music is fitting, and the setting is beautiful. With some minor tweaking, this could look amazing. It looks like an opening scene to a film.

Thank you very much. I know it is quite shaky. I hadn't any equipment that time so everything was handheld. Luckily I got some equipment now and want to go towards a director dream. I will try to recreate this one with more thoughts involved and smooth camera movements. Would be fun :)

Back