First Distribution Check

It's the COOLEST thing!

I played in a band for years, and never made any money. The first $20 I made playing live is in a frame along with the flyer from the gig.

I've sold some copies of Us Sinners at my site, a few on e-bay, and originally through createspace/amazon.

But, today I got my first real distribution check. I haven't sold many copies at all through the distributor. But, the check pretty much covers the cost of pressing the DVDs.

So COOL!

Being as broke as I am, it'll come in handy.

It's a sub-distributor, Victory Multimedia.

NATIONWIDE in Texas is a great, friendly and cheap place to have real DVDs created. 1000 DVDs (completely professional/w full color sleeve) cost me basically $1200, that included S/H and as a promotion I received 300 11x 17 full color posters for free. With Victory you have to send DVDs not DVD-Rs. If you send a DVD-R they'll charge you back $10 per copy.

I'm a get the best product for cheapest kind of guy.

What's the difference? I mean, what difference do they find in order to charge 10 bucks a copy?

What's the difference? I mean, what difference do they find in order to charge 10 bucks a copy?

There is a difference between a DVD-R and a glass master DVD. A DVD-R is basically a demo that's recorded (like a cassette). A DVD is stamped like vinyl. Also, some older DVD Players won't play DVD-Rs.

While Victory sucks, they do (and should) worry about the product that's being distributed by their company. So, I had no problem with the $10 a copy if you send DVD-Rs.

I forgot about this thread also.

VICTORY MULTIMEDIA SUCKS, DON'T GO TO THEM!

THANKS everyone this is an old thread. That one check was from January 2010.

ussinners link has been gone for a LONG TIME. Even with changed passwords, someone kept hacking in. So, I dropped it.

The new Us Sinners site is US SINNERS

It has reviews and some clips.

Become a fan of LEADING LADY

Back