• READ BEFORE POSTING!
    • If posting a video, please post HERE, unless it is a video as part of an advertisement and then post it in this section.
    • If replying to threads please remember this is the Promotion area and the person posting may not be open to feedback.

watch Finding Elizabeth - A Short Narrative Filmed at an Anime/ Comic Expo

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=8donnfEeUrA

This was a short film produced at a Anime/ Comic Expo in Brisbane called Supanova Pop Culture Expo. It was an amazing experience giving this ago, with all the pre-production work we had done it was still very difficult finding the locations we could film in the expo as well as finding the cast.

We did have pre-casted actors and actresses, but the essence of it was to try to capture the costumes in this convention. I felt like we didn't do that too well. I still need to work much on colour correction and temperature of each scene and learnt many new things filming this.

There were some audios that had to be ADR'd in because we didnt' some how capture it good enough on the day. There's also one line that sounds abit quiet as I couldn't find someone to lip sync the ADR of the purple haired girl. Other than that. I hope you guys enjoy it. This was literally done on a zero budget.

I'm also glad to look for feedback as well!

Last edited:
Back