• READ BEFORE POSTING!
    • If posting a video, please post HERE, unless it is a video as part of an advertisement and then post it in this section.
    • If replying to threads please remember this is the Promotion area and the person posting may not be open to feedback.

watch Fight Scene Three

nah, i never film anything serious enough to post flyers or anything. We just got bored and filmed stuff, hopefully with my theater class ill find a good script to film, and since we have so many actors on campus, i should be fine finding them.. haha :)

Had you rehearsed longer and the cuts faster this could have been pretty good. But hey just messin around, I understand. For what it was I liked it. Try something like that again only this time do storyboards and plan the whole thing out and have the actors rehearse it again and again. You have a good starting point keep it up.

rizien said:
nah, i never film anything serious enough to post flyers or anything. We just got bored and filmed stuff, hopefully with my theater class ill find a good script to film, and since we have so many actors on campus, i should be fine finding them.. haha :)

Lucky, there are like *no* actors in my area. And the very few here aren't interested in making a martial arts movie :/

Back