Female action leads

my god - the action genre and the musical genre saved and merged by one supreme being - she is going to be a new kind of star!!
:lol: Nique

Her trademark move could be.....Chynna: 'Singin in the rain (POW)...just singin in the rain (SMash-crappy)...Time to 'Clockwork Orange your A**'.

bird said:
....AAAand, she can sing (kinda), I saw her on Howard Stern. What caper with Peter O'Toole?

And she can drink like a sailor, as anyone who's seen the lastest enstallment of the Surreal Life can attest to.

T Shipley said:
And she can drink like a sailor,

so, chyna plays a sailor who has seen too much war, she caught her 8yr old neice swashbuckling thin air, saying that chyna was her hero.
chyna loses all belief in the giddy life of the sailor, so she tries to set an eg to her neice -
by running off to the West end to be a star (or west end equivalent) - what she always wanted to be before her parents were murdered (and raped obviously) by the pirates who kidnapped her (she was later saved by the sailors).
anyway, problem is her sailor captain is in love with her - and that she ups and leaves drives him mad with lust and passion - he would break every rule in the book to bring her to him.
even -- !!!!! free the pirate captain who killed her parents + took her!!!!!! and forge a partnership with him.
he thinks he can buy offf the pirate captain when he has her back, but the pirate captain has other plans for our leading lady Chyna........plans that involve the destiny of her bloodline - as the most valuable blood of all time - the blood of Mary or Jesus or somebody or other......
oh yeah yeah oh yeah yeah - am i on fire or what?!

Bird,

Audrey Hepburn's movie caper with Peter O'Tool: "How to Steal A Million." Very good , if you like light romantic comedy from that era.

Back