Favourite Film Composer(s)

Scoopicman that is quite the impressive Carpenter collection!

Thanks, though I forgot to include one or two things, like the DARK STAR album. Ennio Morricone scored THE THING and Jack Nitzsche scored STAR MAN, so those Carpenter movies aren't pictured.

I'm also surprised nobody mentioned John Powell scoring the likes of Bourne and How to Train your Dragon... Pretty epic scores!

Agreed.

WOW!!! That is the coolest soundtrack collection I've ever seen, and I'm guessing that's just a small part of it. :).

Wow, thanks for saying so. Yes, those are just a few from the collection. For example, here's the Tangerine Dream part of my collection:

TangerineDream

BIG TROUBLE IN LITTLE CHINA is very cool! It has a much bigger sound than Carpenter's early scores.

Last edited:
I spoke to one of the promoters; they are going to take the members of Goblin to Monroeville Mall (where Dawn of the Dead was filmed) before the show tomorrow. I find that wonderfully adorable and hope they dig it too! My tickets are 6th row. Can't describe how excited I am for this!!!! Full report on Saturday after the show!

Thanks, though I forgot to include one or two things, like the DARK STAR album. Ennio Morricone scored THE THING and Jack Nitzsche scored STAR MAN, so those Carpenter movies aren't pictured.

Agreed.

Wow, thanks for saying so. Yes, those are just a few from the collection. For example, here's the Tangerine Dream part of my collection:

TangerineDream

BIG TROUBLE IN LITTLE CHINA is very cool! It has a much bigger sound than Carpenter's early scores.

Oh my... That puts my entire collection to shame.

BTW I checked out the trailer for "Exile" I assume you did the music. The music was awesome as was the trailer. Some of it had that Carpenter vibe. Rock on!

Back