• READ BEFORE POSTING!
    • If posting a video, please post HERE, unless it is a video as part of an advertisement and then post it in this section.
    • If replying to threads please remember this is the Promotion area and the person posting may not be open to feedback.

EXCTING FILM & ORCHESTRAL MUSIC PROJECT!

Hello, My name is Kieron.

I am a freelance film composer based in Birmingham, UK. I am looking for enthusiatic Film makers with current or future plans for films; to work with me. I intend to write a film score which will be performed by a professional orchestra to accompany the film.
I am looking for scores that would work well with more traditional sounding film scores (perhaps documentary/silent/ more abstract), it would be a collaborative effort but I would prefer to be involved in the Post-Production stage.

Please message me if you are interested in this project or have a film you think wold be suitable and we can talk further.
I am looking at a relativly long time schedule so films will definiatly be considered even if they will be completed late this year.

I look Forward to hear from you!!

Kieron :)

a few samples and demos: www.k-musik.blogspot.com

Hey Kieron,

Welcome to the forum universe.

We (PTP) have numerous projects over the course of the year, so don't be surprised if we contact you, your work is awesome man. Stoked to see your contribution to the forums!

Back