• READ BEFORE POSTING!
    • If posting a video, please post HERE, unless it is a video as part of an advertisement and then post it in this section.
    • If replying to threads please remember this is the Promotion area and the person posting may not be open to feedback.

watch Evolution of Skate

Check out new video (link below) from Ride5 "Evolution of Skate" as part of its "Shoe Power" campaign. Short film to be released Oct 6. "Shoe Power" integrates video, social media and community thru live events. This includes filming of a short doc of event featuring skaters and sponsors. More info on Shoe Power Facebook page. Feedback totally welcome!

http://www.vimeo.com/15226293

I'm missing the 80's as well, with my duct taped chucks, rolled and pinned pants legs and "what the hell was I thinking" hair. DK, Black Flag, Psych Furs and the Smiths rolled along with me on the street.

Loved the vid, a little confused by the tights/panty hose things in the last sequence, didn't seem to fit with the previous 2 sequences - although it was funny to see the dude holding onto his board with a strap :)

I'm missing the 80's as well, with my duct taped chucks, rolled and pinned pants legs and "what the hell was I thinking" hair. DK, Black Flag, Psych Furs and the Smiths rolled along with me on the street.

Loved the vid, a little confused by the tights/panty hose things in the last sequence, didn't seem to fit with the previous 2 sequences - although it was funny to see the dude holding onto his board with a strap :)

Black Flag kicks ass!!...."Paging Dr. All Come" a la Johny mneumonic where Henry Rollins play "Dr. Allcome"

Back