• READ BEFORE POSTING!
    • If posting a video, please post HERE, unless it is a video as part of an advertisement and then post it in this section.
    • If replying to threads please remember this is the Promotion area and the person posting may not be open to feedback.

Easom Optics Cage spacers, like new $240 for a pair

I am selling 2 EASOM OPTICS DSLR cage spacers. These were used in photographs for advertising and for local customers to get there hands on. Used but like new and never used in the field. These are the new industry standard for fit, finish, durability, and functionality. This sale is for two spacers as pictured in the first pic. The spacing is 60mm and the rods size for the spacers is 15mm. Both are industry standard. The spacers have rail mounts on top, bottom, and side. The top and bottom rail spacing is 170mm. This puts the cameras lens centered at the industry standard 85mm from the bottom or top rails allowing a follow focus to be mounted on either top or bottom. If a handle is required like the one shown in picture 3 they are also available at an unbeleivably affordable price. Use your existing rails or buy new to create the best DSLR camera rig out there. I am asking $240 for a pair or $125 for one. Contact me via this forum or via mini4x4@cableone.net Thanks for looking, The last two pics show rails, camera, handle and more that is not included. You are buying 1 or two spacers from the first pic depending on price.
easom%20cage%20spacers.JPG

file.php

file.php

Last edited:
Back