Director of Photography Needed for Feature Film

Hello. I have a script ready for pre-production that's been workshopped for the past year or so by myself and various people in the industry. It's a limited-location science fiction drama requiring a minimal budget. I've been told there's a high demand for these, and this one has a lot of potential to be the next Pi or Primer, or similar work.

I am looking for a DP that can provide insight from pre-production through post-production. I would like someone attached before contacting major investors. I will need someone that is adaptable to a variety of situations and that understands our position. Feature filmmaking experience is strongly preferred, with experience in both film and digital formats.

If you would like something new and different to add to your reel and your experience, please contact me about this project -- I'd love to hear from you!

Production will occur just north of Pittsburgh.

I happen to live just North of Pittsburg and I'm not sure if this film is already made by now or if the project got dropped or what but this genre interests me and if you still need help you can shoot me an email at jnddepew@gmail.com

Back