• READ BEFORE POSTING!
    • If posting a video, please post HERE, unless it is a video as part of an advertisement and then post it in this section.
    • If replying to threads please remember this is the Promotion area and the person posting may not be open to feedback.

watch Dark Road Prelude - Trailer

pokewowplayer1 said:
Great looking Trailer. It looks better than 98% of the trailers I see in the theater. The only thing that makes me give it a 9 instead of a 10 is the perception I have that this is something I've seen before. A video game that in a way turns into reality. While it's not the oldest story ever told, it isn't the newest either.

Poke

I watched the trailer again. I still stand by what I said before, except for one small detail. This trailer is better than 99.9999999% of the crap that makes it to theaters.

Poke

having just finished watching this trailer I found it quite good. Much better then most of the things you see rolling around in theatres now a days. Feel free to send me an email and I will throw it up for some fan votes on my indie site.

Cheers.

Hey, for how long have you been making films?? any education at all or anything????
it was really great. however, when they are in the dark, you know with the lamps, the scenario wasn't so good, but still i will give it a 10.

great trailer, im in america and i was wondering what blag means? i assume its like begging :) but jsut wanted to clarify, yea 1500 pounds(right?) is more than 1500 USDollars..thats a lot of money really if its out of your own pocket, gratz

Back