• READ BEFORE POSTING!
    • If posting a video, please post HERE, unless it is a video as part of an advertisement and then post it in this section.
    • If replying to threads please remember this is the Promotion area and the person posting may not be open to feedback.

watch Cycle - short film

Hi everyone! Me and my friend made our second short film called "Cycle". It's about cycle ;) I was responsible for recording sound and editing/postproduction. Please leave a comment.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=qbExsdOO8pM

Shot on Canon 600D, 15-55mm, Tamron 17-50, Canon 50mm, Canon 28-135mm. Sound Zoom H4 + ATR 6550. Edited on Premiere Pro + little After Effects.

Last edited:
You did an impressive job on the sound- it seemed a little loud, like she was walking on eggshells- yet it really sucks you into the world, I forgot about my surroundings while watching it. So what exactly is it about, aside from the fact that it's a cycle? It's hard for me to tell, watching it on my phone.

So what exactly is it about, aside from the fact that it's a cycle?
Nobody knows... Really ;) Idea was that the girl was followed and somebody wants to kill her. At the end the mysterious light "was doing" the cycle. But why? I don't know. I was just recording sounds... and editing... and doing color grading ;)

Back