Crocodile Hunter Dead

Maybe instead of killing all the stingrays, we could just find the one responsible and hit it on the nose with a rolled up newspaper.

I would hope never, and I think once the officials have finished with the footage the family ahve requsted it destroyed. That said Steve always said if he died on camera he wanted it broadcast to warn others.

More over what sick puppy would WANT to see it?

My $0.02:

• I do not wish death upon anyone, what happened to him is a tragedy.
  • I do not condone revenge against Stingrays, I respect all life.
  • I've seen Faces of Death and its many sequels.
  • I'm tired of the incessant news coverage of this guy's death. Please move on, CNN.

Hey, the video I'm waiting to see is on Youtube is the one where a hooded Stingray spokesman, hiding in cave near the Great Barrier Reef, warns us all that this is just the start of their fishy war against imperialism!

In that case, the only possible response is to invade an unrelated neighboring reef while dismissing the relevance and importance of the actual stingray who did this.

Said Irwin's manager, "I don't even think about him. He's not a priority."

In that case, the only possible response is to invade an unrelated neighboring reef while dismissing the relevance and importance of the actual stingray who did this.

Said Irwin's manager, "I don't even think about him. He's not a priority."

Very, very funny ..I'm laughing here

It looks like the Steve Irwin death tape may show on British TV after all.

Well, I wouldn't take too much notice of anything they print in the Daily Star -- it's pretty much the low water mark of tabloid journalism in the UK.

Of course if we did invade the stingrays we'd have to find an alternate reason... and considering they never found them in Iraq maybe they have the WMD's Bush was looking for.

Let's be honest... it's about as likely as Sadam ever having any!

Back