• READ BEFORE POSTING!
    • If posting a video, please post HERE, unless it is a video as part of an advertisement and then post it in this section.
    • If replying to threads please remember this is the Promotion area and the person posting may not be open to feedback.

CRIMPS interview streaming live today

Ive been listening since 3:30 and yeah someone else is on.

I was wondering if Algy (;))meant starting at 3:30 and going till 4:00 or being interviewed anytime between them. Im going to keep it on till 4 pacific and see what happens. Maybe he's right after this woman.

Last edited:
Good job, Algy!

Movies dont scare me...lololol!

Wish the interviewer was better at her job though. But she was filling in for someone so...

Hope u have all the success with the premiere and the movie and it leads to what you want!

Last edited:
Thanks for tuning in! I've been on that show a dozen or so times over the years (different host, usually) and I always feel like a total dweeb afterward. Glad it didn't come across that way.

.. this sad news just in. Stuck at work (servers crashed) Ill be here for awhile and wont make the premiere tonight :( Being irreplaceable has its disadvantages.. just a lot of waiting, but cant leave the area. So, im stuck in the office story boarding (my first time BTW) a commercial shoot that I'm throwing together at the last minute tomorrow.

Back