Creating...feces

I've a small movie to be shot this Sunday (I'm a last minute type of guy).

I need some creative ways to make fake feces. The feces will be in a real toliet on location in a relatively clean restroom at my university. Any good recipes for fake feces?

Both solid feces and the more liquidy kind would be helpful. Disgusting topic, I know, but...I need help. I'm going to experiment with a couple ideas...but chocolate ice cream, as suggested by someone, didn't seem to really do the job.

perhaps if you squeeze chocolate cake into a ball (to compress it into a tighter solid), you might be able to mold it to the desired shape. don't know if this works as I've never tried it. Its just the first thing that came to mind.

A brownie might also work.

Last edited:
firstly you've got to consider what sort of feces we are talking about here. is the producer stressed about something/are they happy?
lots of questions here.
if you want it runny, to suggest they are running from something/stressed out -
do about 15 meatballs, cook them normally
then bake them for way too long, til rocks - then put them in a plastic bag and beat them up with a hammer of other type appliance. then get some chocolate sauce and pour it into the bowl with the bits of meatballs
it works.
sorry for the graphic nature of this post.
the less runny you want it, the less chocolate sauce.

Method acting, baby. Method acting.

or.. I find the more colors you combine, the more brown it gets, so you can try this, but no guarantees:
Put blue, red and green food coloring into pizza dough, roll in cocoa powder, add corn (if desired), and whatever else you have around the kitchen that might add some texture to it.
Bake in the oven for a couple minutes for hard, microwave for softer.
Place in toilet.
See what happens.
If all else fails:

METHOD ACTING.

(I just love the fact that I am endorsing real poo here)

-Logan-

I'm freaked out that not only do I know how to do this, but I have actual on set experience.

Cake batter is a good idea, and a Snickers or Three Musketeers bar also works, but what has worked best for me is the good ol' Tootsie Roll. The big ones. A couple of seconds in the microwave or in a double-boiler and you can mold the to any shape you want. Add some Shredded Wheat, Corn Flakes or Raisin Bran for texture.

I've seen it done by molding Snickers bars... They didn't heat them up though but still... get about 4 of the big bars and try it out. Well they were going for a big one...

Poke said:
And you originally wanted to do what Spat said - method acting.

Poke

It's the only way! Seriously!

I once saw an early episode of the Tom Green show (before his MTV sellout)... he brought out said "piece of doodie" in his hand, and began to show it to his front row audience.

One guy thought he'd proove the myth wrong.... he reached out and touched it.... quite willingly.

To his surprise.. it was authentic.

Absolutely the funniest thing I've ever seen on that show. Just because that man looked so confident he was about to touch stage-poo, and the horror that followed. Hilarious.

EDIT:
Re-reading this, I think I just did a "... speaking of feces..." story.... oh my :D

What a shitty topic (couldn't resist that pun).I was watching Biography last night,it was on Jeff Foxworthy.He talked about his childhood pranks where he made a fake "monster turd" out of solidified mud and put it in the toilet for his mom to find so she would freak out and thing one of the kids had a medical problem.It worked well he said.

Good thing Smellovision never caught on.

Back