Create a Film Like This

Hi guys,

One of my many passions is cycling. I've cycled up and down England and through a lot of countries over the years.

I've never cycled across the States though. I have been thinking about making a film on my GoPro Hero4 and simply spending editing the run when I stop each night. This won't be scripted at all, just a ride across the States.

I started doing some research and found this on Amazon - http://www.amazon.com/Race-Across-America-Ollie-Rastall/dp/B00O7PTLTK/ - the film is called Race Across America and it's directed by Leo De Haan, the same director that brought us Vendetta back in 2010.

I really liked what he did with the art direction and gleaned quite a lot from the way he shot it.

So then, if you've got any questions about me recording my cycling quest across America, please let me know. I'd love to hear from you.

Cheers,
Jaymes

Hello Jaymes,this sounds like awesome and adventurous to me.I hope you make one ,capturing most of the country.From Race Across America , i think, they might be team ,using many cameras at same time.How about your pack ? Is there anybody accompanying you on the ride ? So,when do you plan on starting this trip ?

Back